small-scale violence in the world of warcraft

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

easy come, easy go

i've written about the high prices some pets can command, but holy freakers, this takes the cake. apparently a guy went afk for a few minutes, and when he came back his six-year-old had bought ten new pets at the auction house for him. total cost?

476,000 gold. great googly moogly.

hope the kid at least got some hard-to-find pets for dropping that small fortune, and didn't pay 13k for a darkmoon tonk (which some optimist is currently listing on my server).

2 comments:

  1. LMAO well at least the kid has good taste in pets :) Lucky for me that will never happen to my toon because I don't have that much gold! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can only imagine having that much gold. At the moment I'm trying to gather up funds on other servers to try and add to my collection but that's not panning out too well.

    ReplyDelete