small-scale violence in the world of warcraft

Thursday, November 1, 2012

i twisted their nethers

my friends fim and hydra of the twisted nether blogcast asked me to come on the show and talk about pet battles last sunday. had a really good time, and hopefully managed to say one or two interesting things without too many "uh"s and "um"s and "you know"s. you can download the show here.

we were kind of winging it, which was cool with me, but it meant that they forgot to ask one of the standard questions: "what is your ideal ice cream sunday?" so i shall tell you now. multiple scoops of strawberry ice cream, bananas, fresh strawberries, more strawberry ice cream, whipped cream, and a maraschino cherry on top.

unrelated to the show: apparently if you are a snowy owl in winterspring (or a software developer in southern california) winter begins today. so those working on eastern kingdoms safari can head over there now and check another pet off the list. myself, i figure i'll wait a week and let the crowds die down - might be easier to find one that way.

3 comments:

  1. I feel bad, I was meant to join you folks for the recording, but I was sound asleep by the time you started :(

    However, I probably shouldn't admit this on this blog, I have yet to even train in Pet Battles, so the first 70% of the show I would have been silent :)

    Just wanted to stop by and say great show! And I love the new blog, I'll make certain to play with Pet Battles soon, I promise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to join for the live recording but I am listening to it now :)
    Glad to see you back in the blog world Ratshag :) now I can talk to you outside of game too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rilandune - no worries. I was sound asleep by the time we finished :P

    @Navimie - Thanks, I'm glad to be back :)

    ReplyDelete